- Allow 24 hours for the t-shirt to dry before washing.
- If the transfer paper does not come off easily, re-press for another 5-10 seconds.
- To make sure the t-shirt is loaded straight on the machine, check that the tag is aligned with the back of the t-shirt heat press.
- Always test print. You can often use a regular sheet of paper to test press your design. Or buy scrap fabrics from the store. Testing ensures that the colors print correctly and gives you a good idea of how the final product will look.
- Practice with different blanks and transfers. You should be comfortable with your t-shirt heat press to ensure no mistakes once you start filling customer orders.
Post time: Jun-02-2022